mgf: Get ready for the September issue of AP Magazine! It comes out August 2nd in all bookstores and pretty much anywhere that sells magazines everywhere! ITS GOING TO BE GOOD! #OfAllTheBeauty
Anyone going to warped! Bring 3 canned items, $5, or a used cell phone to donate to the Feed Our Children Now tent outside the venue and get a skip the line wrist band! The line is much shorter, you go in earlier than the rest, and it goes to a good cause :)
Was it worth it? Was it perfect when you up and left me cynical like you planned...– All Time Low
You got in my heart You got in my head And I believed everything that you...– Forever The Sickest Kids
They never told her Keep looking over your shoulder Keep friends close and...– Stephen Jerzak
Concerts I've Been To/Bands I've Seen
I posted this a while ago, but I have to update it now that I went to Warped Tour(: haha I’ll be posting/updating this every time I go to a show, so yeahh. haha It’s honestly just so I don’t forget the concert dates and all that good stuff(: November 1, 2009 The Scene Aesthetic The Tastydactyls Danny B! Trainwave June 13, 2010 Brendan James Chase Coy July 14, 2010 (Summer Camp...
This was all wasted. Come on, just face it.– We Are The In Crowd
I really hate when people judge me and my family based on our house/our things/the fact that my brother and I have our own bank accounts/etc. I mean really? First off, my dad worked his ass off for 21 YEARS in the military to get what he has right now. We’ve lived in the crappiest places in run down on post housing, and we’ve lived in decent housing. We didn’t own a house until...
So called love, I’ll be damned if I fall. No, I’m not sold on this...– Cady Groves
‘cause I know you can’t stand When I wake up, hold on to your...– The Scene Aesthetic
You can take the promises, but can you take them like a man?– Cady Groves
Ever have that feeling in your heart that you just belong in a place? That’s exactly what I’m feeling right now. I just feel like I belong in Seattle, and that I’d be very happy there. I honestly have never had that feeling with any other place in the world. I really want to move there, but I’m just so scared because the cost of living is extremely expensive and I know that...
To Write Love on Her Arms: Behind The Scenes: If... →
This made me cry so much. twloha: A woman named Brenda wrote the words below. Our relationship with Brenda began in March, when she attended our MOVE Community Conference in Austin. Two weeks ago, Brenda lost her daughter in a car accident. The words below are words of grief, words of honesty, words of mourning. They are an expression of pain. It is our belief that they are also brilliant...
Win Two Free Warped Tour Tickets!
decaydance: That’s right, we’re giving away two free Warped Tour tickets for this week’s Decaydance Records weekly contest! Simply reblog this post and add the city/date of your Warped Tour show and you’re automatically be entered to win! Who wouldn’t want to catch Gym Class Heroes, The Ready Set, and D.R.U.G.S for free this summer?! Good luck everyone! City: San Antonio Date: June...
Stop handing me lights; I can see who you are in the dark just fine. I’m...– Woe Is, Me
Day Thirteen: 3 Ways To Make You Cry
1. Get me so insanely mad that I start leaking anger tears. 2. Hurt someone close to me. 3. Tell me I can’t achieve my dreams. Just because I post this doesn’t mean I want this to happen. Please don’t do any of these things. Be nice to me?(:
Day Twelve: 4 Bad Things About You
I take my music very seriously and take things very personally if someone trashtalks an artist I love If I think something is wrong, I’ll point it out right at that moment. This gets me in trouble a lot because most of the time this happens when my parents or grandparents are stating their points of views as if they were facts and I point it out and say I disagree. Then they say I’m...
Never, EVER, settle. Especially if it’s for something less than you deserve. Once you start settling on things, life loses its magic; and everything becomes plain and boring. Never settle or a plain and boring life. You’ll regret it in the long run.
Dad: you're just dying to get a tattoo aren't you?
Me: I am, actually
Dad: well you have to wait
Me: I know, can't wait til I'm eighteen
Dad: wait til you get out of the house
Me: I know, when I'm eighteen and go to college
Dad: well then don't bother coming back
Mom: he doesn't mean that
Me: oh he does, but that doesn't bother me, I don't like this house anyway. And when I leave, I PROMISE I won't come back.
So pack your bags, your everything, and come with me just for tonight. If only...– My Genuine Find
sayyouwillforget: I’ve said this before but I’m going to say it again. I really want to be in a band more than anything, even though I’m a talentless shit. I’d be part of the crew, I don’t care, I just want to be part of a band, have like no money but not care because touring and music is your life. I want that.
Day Eleven: 5 Good Things About You
I’m a very caring person I like be there for people. If anyone ever needs anyone to talk to about anything I try to be there for that person. I’m not afraid to stand up for what I believe in. I’m a pretty open minded person. I’m willing to do whatever to ensure that the people I care about are okay. I’ll do whatever it takes to protect those I love.
It bothers me when people use their medical conditions in order to get pity from people.
Day 10: 6 Things You'll Never Do
Finally caught up :P 1. Skydive 2. Go Cliffdiving 3. Settle for anything less than what I deserve or want 4. Be someone I’m not for someone else 5. My a piercing in an inappropriate place 6. Disrespect a musician because I don’t like their music.
Day Nine: 7 Things You Want To Do
1. Sing in front of a hugeee crowd. 2. Get my lip pierced. 3. Get “love is strong” tattooed on my wrist. 4. Move to Seattle<3 5. Be involved in the music business, in some way. 6. Perform for a group of people with my brother 7. Be genuinely happy with the way my life is(:
Day Eight: 8 Things You're Known For
1. Knowing about a bunch of bands that no one at my school has heard of. 2. Wearing my tons of bracelets(: 3. My singing 4. Playing on the drumline 5. Saying really really awkweird things, usually at the wrong moment as well. ahah. 6. Loving chippies ‘n salsa :3 7. Busting out in random dances at wally world 8. Having a “big heart”
Day Seven: 9 Things That Make You Happy
1. Listening to music(: 2. Going to concerts<3 3. Meeting new people at concerts :D 4. Talking to twitterfrans(: 5. Singing<33 6. Singing with my brother while he plays guitar<3 7. Writing a new song :3 8. Watching artists on stickam(: 9. Listening to The Gunz Show :D
Day Six: 10 Things You Do When You're Bored
1. Listen to music 2. Sing at the top of my lungs 3. Dance around my room like an idiot 4. Twitter(: 5. Paint my nails 6. Clean 7. Facebook 8. Talk on the phone 9. Sleep 10. Watch TV
Million Dollar Questions
I hate when doctors offices give you those packets to fill out and have a giant friggin list of a bunch of symptoms for you to choose from. Then they ask you psychological questions like “Have you ever attempted suicide?” Or “Have you ever seriously considered suicide?” Or “Do you worry about your: home life/money/job/etc.” Or even “how is your...
I'm not happy
And I’m done pretending I am. I can’t wait to get out of Killeen
The Ready Set Contest! →
Hey Tumblers! Theres a new contest for The Ready Set to win some really cool prizes! Just watch the video, then comment saying why you love The Ready Set. Do it up! WLBYNG4EVR -Joanne(: <3
Day Five: Eleven Signs You're Not Into Someone
1. I face away from the person when I’m talking to them. 2. I do my awkward half-smile 3. I do my awkward half-laugh 4. I get easily annoyed by that person but try to play it off 5. Avoid talking to the person 6. Find BS reasons to leave an argument 7. Avoid being around that person, especially alone 8. Not reply to their social networking attempts to talk to me. 9. My eye twitches.....
Day Four: Twelve Signs You're Into Someone
1. I tend to notice them a lot more than I used to. 2. I talk to them more than I normally would. 3. I bring them up in conversation more. 4. I smile more. 5. My face gets hot. 6. I think of them more often. 7. I notice things about them I didn’t before. 8. I try to act like I don’t care when someone mentions them. 9. I fail horribly at ^ 10. I get tummy-flies 11. I bite my...
Day Three: Thirteen Ways You Break The Ice
1. Compliment something they’re wearing (shoes, shirt, bracelets) 2. Talk about what kind of music they like. 3. Just randomly start talking 4. Try to take interest into what the other person is doing and strike conversation 5. Let someone else start talking first 6. Just straight up introduce myself 7. Do something incredibly awkward 8. Point something out then start conversation. ...