List of things that sucks about having IBD
1) scared to eat, especially during flares
2) scared of not eating, feeling that it could make the pain worse
3) take too much Imodium, you’re basically fucked
4) don’t take Imodium, yup, probably still fucked.
5) having to explain to my roommate/suite mates that I have ulcerative colitis and that I will probably need the bathroom constantly. Especially during flares.
6) having to turn down invitations to go out to eat/go out at all due to flares or just in fear that if you go out there won’t be an accessible bathroom close by.
7) not being able to talk to my parents about it because then they’ll tell me that me moving out to a different city was a bad idea.
8) not being able to sleep through the entire night without needing to go to the bathroom at least twice.
9) taking so much medicine that I constantly worry about my liver’s future.
10) not being able to just live a normal life.